Get another person to come over when it’s picture time. Not only will they be helpful with tons of other things as you’re shooting, but you can also set up a shot with parents IN it and then hand your guest the camera. Don’t forget that your little one will love to see his mom and dad in pictures when he or she is bigger.
- An incredible afternoon at the Cradles to Crayons’ 2016 Un-Gala
- Star Wars, and can I get a HEY-OH?
- Instagram, baby!
- The most perfect cheeks!
- My iPhone is in the wayback
- Seven photoshoots in seven years
- Eight photoshoots in eleven years
- Six photoshoots in ten years
- Four newborn shoots… and then look at them now!
- A two week old sweet girl