Get another person to come over when it’s picture time. Not only will they be helpful with tons of other things as you’re shooting, but you can also set up a shot with parents IN it and then hand your guest the camera. Don’t forget that your little one will love to see his mom and dad in pictures when he or she is bigger.
- Completely off topic…
- Zooming and giggling
- Reading and playing with a wonderful boy
- All 2015 galleries reopened!
- Mayhem, but seriously adorable mayhem
- One swinging, playing, fun-having boy
- Fall Public Garden Minishoot #19
- Why always a sleeping baby?
- How many babies are in there?
- Tossing the leaves in the yard