Get another person to come over when it’s picture time. Not only will they be helpful with tons of other things as you’re shooting, but you can also set up a shot with parents IN it and then hand your guest the camera. Don’t forget that your little one will love to see his mom and dad in pictures when he or she is bigger.
- Wouldja believe she’s one?
- Fall Public Garden Minishoot #22
- Nine photoshoots in nine years
- Checking out that new brother
- Cousins in the leaves
- Two grandmas and a big one year old boy
- Look at that pup
- Six photoshoots in nine years
- Two little guys getting a kick out of each other
- The twins in six photoshoots over seven years