Get another person to come over when it’s picture time. Not only will they be helpful with tons of other things as you’re shooting, but you can also set up a shot with parents IN it and then hand your guest the camera. Don’t forget that your little one will love to see his mom and dad in pictures when he or she is bigger.
- Why always a sleeping baby?
- How many babies are in there?
- Tossing the leaves in the yard
- Public Garden Fall Minishoot #5
- Two under two, and everything’s fine
- Loving the sprinkler in September
- The boys at six month old
- The twins at their dol
- 2015 Holiday card vendor roundup
- Nine photoshoots in as many years