Get another person to come over when it’s picture time. Not only will they be helpful with tons of other things as you’re shooting, but you can also set up a shot with parents IN it and then hand your guest the camera. Don’t forget that your little one will love to see his mom and dad in pictures when he or she is bigger.
- From crazy snow to crazy heat, six months later
- Waltham, MA Newborn Photographer: Baby sister joins the team
- Wilmington, MA Maternity Photographer: A maternity minishoot at home? Sounds fun!
- Turner’s Pond pictures with the whole family, even if we live in two houses
- Beacon Hill Newborn Photographer – kissing his baby toes and warm in the sun
- Barn Babies at our 8th Birthday Party
- Dedham, MA Twins Photographer: Tub time is the best time
- New Baby’s First Year Coffeetable Albums
- New Coffeetable Albums
- Is it a Cake Smash or a Smash Cake Photoshoot?