Get another person to come over when it’s picture time. Not only will they be helpful with tons of other things as you’re shooting, but you can also set up a shot with parents IN it and then hand your guest the camera. Don’t forget that your little one will love to see his mom and dad in pictures when he or she is bigger.
- Two weeks old and getting lots of squeezes
- Maternity leave advice
- It’s maternity and newborn photos time of year!
- Nine photoshoots in eight years
- Wouldja believe she’s one?
- Fall Public Garden Minishoot #22
- Nine photoshoots in nine years
- Checking out that new brother
- Cousins in the leaves
- Two grandmas and a big one year old boy