Get another person to come over when it’s picture time. Not only will they be helpful with tons of other things as you’re shooting, but you can also set up a shot with parents IN it and then hand your guest the camera. Don’t forget that your little one will love to see his mom and dad in pictures when he or she is bigger.
- Turner’s Pond Maternity Minishoot
- Dorchester, MA Newborn Photographer – One month birthday pictures with her big sister
- Watertown, MA Newborn Baby Photographer – She’s perfect!
- Back Bay, Boston Baby Photographer — She’s 100 days old!
- 2017 Reader’s Choice Award Winner on Wicked Local (The Patriot Ledger)
- Boston Waterfront Family Photographer – The twins enjoy the Rose Kennedy Greenway
- Milton, MA Family Photographer – A summer minishoot at Turner’s Pond
- Boston, MA Baby Photographer – From crazy snow to crazy heat, six months later
- Waltham, MA Newborn Photographer: Baby sister joins the team
- Wilmington, MA Maternity Photographer: A maternity minishoot at home? Sounds fun!