Boston Baby Photos Blog
Contact Jess

617-501-6078

email jess directly

I'm Jessica McDaniel, and May 2017 marked my 14th anniversary photographing babies and their families all around Boston.

BBP Demo Video

Find BBP On Facebook
Archives
© 2017

E checked out her new brother B’s toes, and confirmed – p.u.! Or maybe not, but at least it made her giggle.  E is just 25 months older than her now one month old brother – so they narrowly missed membership in my exclusive two under two club – but I think maybe we can grant them honorary membership for a bit.

Especially when hangout time with the two of them includes moments like this:

And a few of just the little dude:

He looks SOOO much like his sister in this next one:

Loved seeing you guys! xo

Comments

Jen Johnson
    Oct 30 2011
    Jess, What beautiful photos of our family! We love them and can't wait to share with our families and friends.Thank you for sharing your magic with us again! Much love, JJ :)
    Arlene Botelho
    Oct 30 2011
    These are beautiful! They just make me melt! Arlene
    Kate Johnson
    Oct 31 2011
    Jess, you are a photo genius! These are once again the most beautiful pics of my favorite little ones. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Hugs, Kate
    Keri Sarajian
    Oct 31 2011
    These children have so much life and love in their eyes. You've just made my Monday morning by sharing these beautiful photographs with me.....these images capture their spirit and love perfectly! JJ, you look hot!
    Stacy Taylor
    Oct 31 2011
    Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Love love love. Thank you for sharing.
    Pat & Greg Godbout
    Nov 01 2011
    Dear Jen and Peter, Thanks for sharing your photos. Your camera artist did a great job once again. The children are just beautiful. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. God bless you all. Love, Patty & Uncle Greg
    Jim Johnson
    Nov 02 2011
    Jen and Peter: We were thrilled to see the photos of Emma and Benjamin. Your friend Jess is an excellent photographer. She caught the beauty of the children in their natural environment. I feel like I visited your home even though I'm 1,500 miles away. Love to you and Peter and your family. Great Uncle Jim
    Heather Norton
    Nov 03 2011
    Love these pics! I always love checking out your site and seeing some familiar faces :) JJ, you look great - and your little ones are absolutely adorable. Nice job, Jess! :)
    Amanda
    Nov 07 2011
    After having no power in CT for 10 days, it was a treat to see such adorable photos while digging through emails. E and B are beautiful children and lucky to have each other and their wonderful mom and dad! Jess, you capture great memories!