Boston Baby Photos Blog
Contact Jess

617-501-6078

email jess directly

I'm Jessica McDaniel, and May 2017 marked my 14th anniversary photographing babies and their families all around Boston.

BBP Demo Video

Find BBP On Facebook
Archives
© 2017

We found him!  The winner of every imaginable eyelash-length contest out there.  And to think he lived here in Boston, all this time 🙂  I loved getting to know little six month old R yesterday.  Even though he’d kept his parents up all night the night before – he did wonderfully in his pictures!  But don’t take my word for it…

His favorite place is his changing table – you can even catch sight of the eyelashes in this one 😉

Isn’t he handsome?

Hollering with Dad:

I love how his eyes twinkle in this one as he looks off at his mama.

And then there comes a time when… we’re done.  But you did such a great job, R!

Comments

charlotte lipson
    Apr 12 2011
    Did not think he could get any more adorable but he did. He is beautiful!! Charlotte
    Sue Lipson
    Apr 12 2011
    "From my eyes to yours Littl R" Little "R", you came into our lives 5 months ago and from the very first second I laid eyes on you, you took my breath away. It is so hard to put in print the instant love we share with each other. I look in your eyes and you smile at me with a twinkle in your I eyes I know the love you have for me. The love I have for you is so overwhelming it brings out the tears of joy to my eyes. I love you more than words can say. I love you with all my heart, Nana
    SANDRA LUSTIG
    Apr 12 2011
    DEAR TENNILLE & RICHIE AND OF COURSE THE EYELASH KING, These pictures are so beautiful. what a great job your photographer has done. Richie is so adorable and I have to say I so enjoyed seeing both mommy and daddy in these pictures. i can't wait to share them with all of my friends. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Love and kisses Aunt Sandy & Ken
    Larry Lipson
    Apr 12 2011
    WOW, what a handsome little boy!!! Can not wait to meet you soon! We love you and miss you. Love Larry, Samantha, Katelyn, Lyndsey, Molly & Brady... P.S. Congrats on the eyelash award.
    Jerry Lipson
    Apr 12 2011
    I knew he would turn out to be a beautiful baby and happy. Can't wait to see him again. I know I am going to have a lot of fun with him as I do with all my Grandchildren. I love the Black & white photos. Love Papa
    Danielle
    Apr 12 2011
    Ubelievably beautiful like his his parents!!
    Mimi
    Apr 12 2011
    He gets cuter every day !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jacqui
    Apr 13 2011
    I love these! You are such a beautiful family! I love the lashes. He is so precious.
    Tennille
    Apr 13 2011
    Jessica, you did an amazing job! Thank you so much for a beautiful session the picture came out fantastic. We love them!
    Natalie
    Apr 13 2011
    Baby R always looks so full of joy and happiness in every photo. must be because he has the best parents. he's adorable!!
    Christine
    Apr 13 2011
    Stunning!!!!! He is absolutely beautiful! His eyes are so amazing!
    Rich
    May 04 2011
    Great pics! Awesome job, Jessica!