Boston Baby Photos Blog
Contact Jess

617-501-6078

email jess directly

I'm Jessica McDaniel, and May 2017 marked my 14th anniversary photographing babies and their families all around Boston.

BBP Demo Video

Find BBP On Facebook
Archives
© 2017

Three years ago, I took pictures of this little guy in his pretty mama’s belly, and it was so much fun for me to get to see them again, but this time to celebrate his little brother or sister’s impending arrival.  Love this tender moment:

A PERFECT circle.  No joke.  No Photoshop trickery here.

Asking baby questions:

Reaching…

A cuddle for mama:

Handsome, handsome boy.

Pretty mama by the window:

All hands on deck!

Love the wedding photo in the background.  Looks like this should be titled “The Story of a Family”

Sweet baby smooches:

And lastly, palming the basketball belly.  Wonderful to share this time with you guys again, thanks so much for calling!

Comments

Cindy
    May 15 2010
    The pictures are gorgeous!!!! My sister is the most beautiful mommy ever :) great images!
    Cindy
    May 15 2010
    These family pics are really adorable
    Vince
    May 15 2010
    Love you very much!! We are so proud of you!) thanks to the photographer!) P.S.: my brother is the most beautiful daddy ever!)
    Veronica
    May 15 2010
    Guys the pictures are amazing!! Thanks for sharing and congratulations again!! Please let us know when the precious baby arrives. Love, Vero & Chicho
    Stephanie
    May 15 2010
    These pictures are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them with us!! I just love seeing the adorable look on Aleks's face. He is going to be such a gentle big brother. What a beautiful family. Can't wait to meet this little one!
    Billy
    May 15 2010
    I love the pictures!! Thank you guys for sharing them with us. Michelle you are an amazing mom and I love you so much. Congrats with the new baby on the way.
    Mony
    May 15 2010
    Congrats Michelle, Gene and Aleks, the pictures are great! Can't wait to see the baby soon.
    MARIA
    May 15 2010
    Congratulation Mishi, Gene and Aleks. The pictures are amazing. Love Mami.
    Caroline
    May 15 2010
    GREAT pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! We are so excited to meet the newest addition to your beautiful family!
    Vane
    May 16 2010
    I loved the pictures!! you all look great!! and I cant wait to meet to the new baby!! miss you and love you a lot!! Vane
    Martha Burbano
    May 16 2010
    We love all the photos so much!!, and thank you for sharing with us. My dear niece, your belly is the perfect circle!!!, amazing. Please give Gino and Alexs our love. Hugs & Kisses, Aunt Martha & Juan Carlos
    Levent Canakcili
    May 16 2010
    Great pictures together.... Congratulations on the new baby!
    Sarah
    May 16 2010
    What a beautiful family! Can't wait to see the new addition :=)
    Roberto
    May 16 2010
    These pictures are truly beautiful! Congrats guys! abrazos desde Miami!
    Bonnie
    May 18 2010
    I am so lucky to have such wonderful neighbors! You are all such a loving family! I am looking forward to meeting the baby and holding him/her a whole lot. The photos are great! You should be models in a magazine. Thank you for sharing your love with us in pictures. See you across the hall. Bonnie
    Bruce