Boston Baby Photos Blog
Contact Jess

617-501-6078

email jess directly

I'm Jessica McDaniel, and May 2017 marked my 14th anniversary photographing babies and their families all around Boston.

BBP Demo Video

Find BBP On Facebook
Archives
© 2017

For these guys I have to start with one of the last shots we got – the kids doing their “ROCK AND ROLL!” pose, making their parents crack up even though they can’t see them…

And then go to the other end of the mood spectrum and show you this one… as the pond twinkles and big sister L tosses some food to the ducks.  Isn’t the shape of her hand as it comes down from the toss beautiful here? That and her right toe, up a bit in the back?

Just one more crazy family pic, because I love them:

And a bunny ears classic:

Mama and her baby boy, looking lovely by the pond:

And last of all, a great shot of the whole crew in the willow tree. Great to see you guys again!

Comments

Andrea
    Apr 28 2010
    Thanks Jess. Another great shoot! I am so pleased. You got some really good ones considering how distracting the ducks in the pond were. Haha. You always make us feel so comfortal. Thanks again!
    Heather Gadon
    Apr 28 2010
    Andrea - I love these pictures. The family one is a nice shot and the ones with Dave/Luci and you/Lincoln are really sweet. I can't wait to see more of them. Heather
    kathleen
    Apr 28 2010
    ohhh..andrea you all look great! miss and love you all hope to see you soon. may just turned out to be such a busy month. love to all xoxo
    Alison
    Apr 28 2010
    Andrea these are beautiful! I think she got alot of great shots, but specially love the one of the 4 of you and the one of Miss Luci!
    Christine
    Apr 28 2010
    Andrea, I love these pictures! That is a great family shot.
    Aunt Janet
    Apr 28 2010
    What a happy, good looking family. Missing you. Beautiful shoot. Thanks for the pics. Hope to see you before summer is over. Love to all xoxo
    Christin
    Apr 28 2010
    Andrea, these came out great! Thanks for sharing! See you soon!
    Cousin Cathren
    Apr 28 2010
    Wicked awesome shoot! Stop being so darned photogenic, you're making the rest of us all look really bad. LOL ps - where'd ya pack the cah?
    Lucille
    Apr 29 2010
    Andrea, The pictures are great!!! You all look so beautiful. I could see the Willow Tree as your Christmas Card. You can't take a bad picture. Your father has to be proud.