Starting tomorrow, February 1st, through February 15th, I’m running a donation campaign with Christine Koh of BostonMamas.com where I will donate 10% of all Boston Baby Photos sales to UNICEF for Haiti relief. So if you haven’t ordered pictures from an old (perhaps expired?) photoshoot, now’s your chance… I am happy to reopen the gallery for you for free for a few days. Or if you’ve been meaning to order a gift certificate, now’s the time! You don’t need to do anything special – just place an order by 2/15 and 10% of the order total will go to UNICEF.
- New baby, new year!
- Let’s overwhelm Instagram with love and joy!
- An incredible afternoon at the Cradles to Crayons’ 2016 Un-Gala
- Star Wars, and can I get a HEY-OH?
- Instagram, baby!
- The most perfect cheeks!
- My iPhone is in the wayback
- Seven photoshoots in seven years
- Eight photoshoots in eleven years
- Six photoshoots in ten years