Starting tomorrow, February 1st, through February 15th, I’m running a donation campaign with Christine Koh of BostonMamas.com where I will donate 10% of all Boston Baby Photos sales to UNICEF for Haiti relief. So if you haven’t ordered pictures from an old (perhaps expired?) photoshoot, now’s your chance… I am happy to reopen the gallery for you for free for a few days. Or if you’ve been meaning to order a gift certificate, now’s the time! You don’t need to do anything special – just place an order by 2/15 and 10% of the order total will go to UNICEF.
- He might just be the happiest boy ever
- Public Garden Minishoot #8
- Public Garden Spring Minishoot #1
- Oh baby B, we love you!
- Look who’s two
- Two weeks old and getting lots of squeezes
- Maternity leave advice
- It’s maternity and newborn photos time of year!
- Nine photoshoots in eight years
- Wouldja believe she’s one?