Starting tomorrow, February 1st, through February 15th, I’m running a donation campaign with Christine Koh of BostonMamas.com where I will donate 10% of all Boston Baby Photos sales to UNICEF for Haiti relief. So if you haven’t ordered pictures from an old (perhaps expired?) photoshoot, now’s your chance… I am happy to reopen the gallery for you for free for a few days. Or if you’ve been meaning to order a gift certificate, now’s the time! You don’t need to do anything special – just place an order by 2/15 and 10% of the order total will go to UNICEF.
- Fall Public Garden Minishoot #19
- The twins turn one
- Three boys enjoying some leaves
- A little tennis-playing smiley guy
- A sister who loves to giggle
- A boy and his pup
- Another colorful post…
- The 10 Year Anniversary: Phase 3c, The Jamaica Plain Gallery Show
- Look who’s walking!
- Squeezing on that new sister