Starting tomorrow, February 1st, through February 15th, I’m running a donation campaign with Christine Koh of BostonMamas.com where I will donate 10% of all Boston Baby Photos sales to UNICEF for Haiti relief. So if you haven’t ordered pictures from an old (perhaps expired?) photoshoot, now’s your chance… I am happy to reopen the gallery for you for free for a few days. Or if you’ve been meaning to order a gift certificate, now’s the time! You don’t need to do anything special – just place an order by 2/15 and 10% of the order total will go to UNICEF.
- Four girls over eight years
- The ladies, a few years later
- Two boys and the colors of summer
- 8 month old fun
- The third two year old brother
- Seven photoshoots in nine years
- Mmm warmth! Time for another smartphone-free summer…
- Boston’s gonna miss these gingers
- Twins in their tutus
- A black cat and a brown dog. Perfection.