Starting tomorrow, February 1st, through February 15th, I’m running a donation campaign with Christine Koh of BostonMamas.com where I will donate 10% of all Boston Baby Photos sales to UNICEF for Haiti relief. So if you haven’t ordered pictures from an old (perhaps expired?) photoshoot, now’s your chance… I am happy to reopen the gallery for you for free for a few days. Or if you’ve been meaning to order a gift certificate, now’s the time! You don’t need to do anything special – just place an order by 2/15 and 10% of the order total will go to UNICEF.
- Turner’s Pond Maternity Minishoot
- Dorchester, MA Newborn Photographer – One month birthday pictures with her big sister
- Watertown, MA Newborn Baby Photographer – She’s perfect!
- Back Bay, Boston Baby Photographer — She’s 100 days old!
- 2017 Reader’s Choice Award Winner on Wicked Local (The Patriot Ledger)
- Boston Waterfront Family Photographer – The twins enjoy the Rose Kennedy Greenway
- Milton, MA Family Photographer – A summer minishoot at Turner’s Pond
- Boston, MA Baby Photographer – From crazy snow to crazy heat, six months later
- Waltham, MA Newborn Photographer: Baby sister joins the team
- Wilmington, MA Maternity Photographer: A maternity minishoot at home? Sounds fun!