Starting tomorrow, February 1st, through February 15th, I’m running a donation campaign with Christine Koh of BostonMamas.com where I will donate 10% of all Boston Baby Photos sales to UNICEF for Haiti relief. So if you haven’t ordered pictures from an old (perhaps expired?) photoshoot, now’s your chance… I am happy to reopen the gallery for you for free for a few days. Or if you’ve been meaning to order a gift certificate, now’s the time! You don’t need to do anything special – just place an order by 2/15 and 10% of the order total will go to UNICEF.
- From crazy snow to crazy heat, six months later
- Waltham, MA Newborn Photographer: Baby sister joins the team
- Wilmington, MA Maternity Photographer: A maternity minishoot at home? Sounds fun!
- Turner’s Pond pictures with the whole family, even if we live in two houses
- Beacon Hill Newborn Photographer – kissing his baby toes and warm in the sun
- Barn Babies at our 8th Birthday Party
- Dedham, MA Twins Photographer: Tub time is the best time
- New Baby’s First Year Coffeetable Albums
- New Coffeetable Albums
- Is it a Cake Smash or a Smash Cake Photoshoot?