Starting tomorrow, February 1st, through February 15th, I’m running a donation campaign with Christine Koh of BostonMamas.com where I will donate 10% of all Boston Baby Photos sales to UNICEF for Haiti relief. So if you haven’t ordered pictures from an old (perhaps expired?) photoshoot, now’s your chance… I am happy to reopen the gallery for you for free for a few days. Or if you’ve been meaning to order a gift certificate, now’s the time! You don’t need to do anything special – just place an order by 2/15 and 10% of the order total will go to UNICEF.
- Mayhem, but seriously adorable mayhem
- One swinging, playing, fun-having boy
- Fall Public Garden Minishoot #19
- Why always a sleeping baby?
- How many babies are in there?
- Tossing the leaves in the yard
- Public Garden Fall Minishoot #5
- Two under two, and everything’s fine
- Loving the sprinkler in September
- The boys at six month old