Starting tomorrow, February 1st, through February 15th, I’m running a donation campaign with Christine Koh of BostonMamas.com where I will donate 10% of all Boston Baby Photos sales to UNICEF for Haiti relief. So if you haven’t ordered pictures from an old (perhaps expired?) photoshoot, now’s your chance… I am happy to reopen the gallery for you for free for a few days. Or if you’ve been meaning to order a gift certificate, now’s the time! You don’t need to do anything special – just place an order by 2/15 and 10% of the order total will go to UNICEF.
- Boys will be (fabulous) boys
- Everybody welcoming a sweet new girl
- It’s Nursery School picture day time of year!
- Six photoshoots in seven years
- Ten photoshoots in ten years
- Spring Public Garden Minishoot #8
- Spring Public Garden Minishoot #5
- Squishable sisters
- Four week old curly girl
- Six months old and he thinks his brother is pretty cool