Starting tomorrow, February 1st, through February 15th, I’m running a donation campaign with Christine Koh of BostonMamas.com where I will donate 10% of all Boston Baby Photos sales to UNICEF for Haiti relief. So if you haven’t ordered pictures from an old (perhaps expired?) photoshoot, now’s your chance… I am happy to reopen the gallery for you for free for a few days. Or if you’ve been meaning to order a gift certificate, now’s the time! You don’t need to do anything special – just place an order by 2/15 and 10% of the order total will go to UNICEF.
- Wouldja believe she’s one?
- Fall Public Garden Minishoot #22
- Nine photoshoots in nine years
- Checking out that new brother
- Cousins in the leaves
- Two grandmas and a big one year old boy
- Look at that pup
- Six photoshoots in nine years
- Two little guys getting a kick out of each other
- The twins in six photoshoots over seven years