Starting tomorrow, February 1st, through February 15th, I’m running a donation campaign with Christine Koh of BostonMamas.com where I will donate 10% of all Boston Baby Photos sales to UNICEF for Haiti relief. So if you haven’t ordered pictures from an old (perhaps expired?) photoshoot, now’s your chance… I am happy to reopen the gallery for you for free for a few days. Or if you’ve been meaning to order a gift certificate, now’s the time! You don’t need to do anything special – just place an order by 2/15 and 10% of the order total will go to UNICEF.
- Four weeks old with her loving pups
- This sweet boy turned one!
- Big sister, little sister, adoration galore
- My goodness, I love bathtime photos
- Minishoots at Turner’s Pond are pretty fantastic
- Hey look, I made a video all about BBP!
- Six months ago today, my sister and brother-in-law became superheroes
- Boys will be (fabulous) boys
- Everybody welcoming a sweet new girl
- It’s Nursery School picture day time of year!